Online Welding Writing Job
Are you a welder with some writing or editing skills?
If so, the WeldGuru team would love to hear from you.
This is a part-time side gig where you can earn some extra cash.
About The Role
WeldGuru is looking for writers who have a passion for welding.
Writing, editing, and creating welding content readers love takes time and experience.
Millions of visitors read our content every year, and our mission is to provide the most helpful content to them.
That means talking and explaining complex welding topics to beginners.
Writing is a flexible job, and we only require around 1 article per week.
- Track record of writing
- Experience to back it up
- A passion for welding
- Must have some kind of experience/knowledge with welding
- Native English writing ability
- Ability to write 1 or 2 x 1,000-3,000 word articles per week
- Work remotely
- Work with a team with a proven track record of success in content marketing
- A clear roadmap with consistent and reliable work
- Quick feedback where required
- Fast payments for work completed
If this is something you are interested in, then apply below.
We check responses periodically, so we may not respond straight away.
You must have a Google/Gmail account to apply for this role.Apply Here