We welcome the use of our custom-created images that makes welding easier to explain.
- All original images are the property of their respective owners and are subject to copyright laws.
- The images on this website are free to use for non-commercial purposes, provided that a link back to the original article is included in the image caption.
- The link must be placed in the image caption and be clickable, directing the user to the original article. An example is provided below.
- If you wish to use an image for commercial purposes, please contact the copyright owner for permission.
- The image cannot be modified or edited in any way without permission from the copyright owner. This means that the image cannot be cropped, resized, or altered in any other way.
- All images must be attributed to the original source and author, and any trademarks or logos should be left intact.
- The images may not be used in a way that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
- The image is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Users of the image must indemnify and hold harmless the copyright owner from any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising out of the use of the image.
- By using any image from this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The copyright owner may terminate the license at any time without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of images on this website, please contact the website owner.
Example Of Image Attribution
If you have any questions regarding the use of our images, please reach out using the contact form.